Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sporting the errors (5)

1. (a) If I was you / (b) I would teach / (c) him a lesson. / (d) No error

2. (a) If I were the Prime Minister of India / (b) I Will work for the / (c) welfare of the poor. / (d) No error

3. (a) Although these books / (b) are not useful but the students buy them / (c) because their seniors did so. / (d) No error

4. (a) He did not / (b) succeed in the examination, / (c) yet he had Worked hard and had adopted the right strategy. / (d) No error

5. (a) He has lots / (b) of money and / (c) he will not help any one. / (d) No error

6. (a) Because he is intelligent, / (b) therefore he gets good / (0) marks in all the examinations. / (d) No error

7. (a) No porter being available / (b) he carried / (c) all his luggages himself. / (d) No error

8. (a) The table’s legs / (b) have been / (c) elaborately carved. / (d) No error .

9. (a) The sceneries / (b) of Kashmir/ (c) is very charming. / (d) No error

10. (a) The driver showed / (b) great talent in keeping / (c) the damaged car under control. / (d) No error

No comments:

Post a Comment

books for ssc preparation

Hey guys if you want books for your exam preparation then you contact me my contact no.(Whats-app, text or call) 9456892722 https://goo.g...