1. (a) I read all the letter / (b) and made him aware / (c) of it's content / (d) No error
2. (a) I shall not go to party tonight/ (b) since I have many works to complete / (c) before I give presentation tomorrow. / (d) No error
3. (a) One must be always / (b) true to one’s words / (c) if one wants to get respect from everyone. / (d) No error
4. (a) Unless / (b) he will not understand the concept / (c) he will not be able to solve the questions / (d) No error
5. (a) If he tried again / (b) the can pass the exam / (c) with flying colours / (d) No error
6. (a) I Will wait for you / (b) unless / (c) you come. / (d) No error .
7. (a) It is time / (b) we should have done / (c) something useful. / (d) No error
8. (a) Mother said, / (b) son, / (c) you have finished your homework? / (d) No error.
9. (a) I am going to buy/ (b) a computer / (c) when the prices comes down. / (d) No error
10. (a) I Wish / (b) I have learnt swimming / (c) when I was young. / (d) No error
2. (a) I shall not go to party tonight/ (b) since I have many works to complete / (c) before I give presentation tomorrow. / (d) No error
3. (a) One must be always / (b) true to one’s words / (c) if one wants to get respect from everyone. / (d) No error
4. (a) Unless / (b) he will not understand the concept / (c) he will not be able to solve the questions / (d) No error
5. (a) If he tried again / (b) the can pass the exam / (c) with flying colours / (d) No error
6. (a) I Will wait for you / (b) unless / (c) you come. / (d) No error .
7. (a) It is time / (b) we should have done / (c) something useful. / (d) No error
8. (a) Mother said, / (b) son, / (c) you have finished your homework? / (d) No error.
9. (a) I am going to buy/ (b) a computer / (c) when the prices comes down. / (d) No error
10. (a) I Wish / (b) I have learnt swimming / (c) when I was young. / (d) No error
No comments:
Post a Comment