My SSC exam is on the date 29/10/2017 in Agra. I don't remember the name of college clearly, 1st date for exam given by SSC to me was 05/06/2017 but the date was postpone then the gave me 15/10/2017 and now it's 29 October. Now finally I got my Admit card and I will take exam.
I didn't get prepare for exam seriously but I am good at maths, reasoning and English Grammar so I thing I can clear the exam I will tell you how I took the exam and also will give you tips about exam and if you also are also going for this exam then tell me your experience I will share that with everyone this will help now visitors.
I didn't get prepare for exam seriously but I am good at maths, reasoning and English Grammar so I thing I can clear the exam I will tell you how I took the exam and also will give you tips about exam and if you also are also going for this exam then tell me your experience I will share that with everyone this will help now visitors.
No comments:
Post a Comment